Our firm was founded by attorney Phil Hineman who has been practicing law in the Phoenix metro area and throughout Arizona for more than 30 years. When you turn to the Law Office of Phil Hineman, P.C. for representation in a case involving bankruptcy, criminal defense, or family law, he will be your lawyer from start to finish. Your case will not be passed down to a new associate. You can be confident that you are getting the level of experienced representation that you deserve.
Attorney Phil Hineman graduated Pepperdine Law School and Trinity University undergraduate (B.A., cum laude), 1983. He was a prosecutor for the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office prior to starting his own firm in 1994. Mr. Hineman is a 20 year officer in the Army Reserves, Judicial Advocate General’s Corps. He has tried thousands of cases in the municipal, state, and federal courts.
His experience includes:
- Bankruptcy: over 10,000 cases, including appeals matters
- Family law: more than 5,000 cases handles, including appeals
- Military veterans: Judge Advocate General’s Corps (JAG Corps), handling a variety of legal issues for enlisted men and women, including military divorce
- Criminal defense and DUI cases: handled over 10,000 cases, including more than 250 jury trials (top 1% of attorneys in his area)
- Complex narcotic cases including border patrol, cartels, informants, and hand to hand sale
Put Our Experience on Your Side
Contact the Law Office of Phil Hineman, P.C. to review your case with an experienced Yuma attorney. No matter what legal challenge you are faced with, you can be confident that we can help you get results.